Registration Success - Get Started
Thank you for registering as a Blog Author on govCDOiq.org — and for your willingness to share your insights with the federal data community.
Getting started with your first blog post is easy:
- Before you log in, check out our Blog Author guidelines(opens in a new tab).
- Log in using the form to the right.
- After you log in, click here to go to the Submit Blog Post form. Fill it in with your blog content, and we’ll get in touch with you ASAP to talk about the next steps.
After you submit your draft blog post:
- We will review it and post comments for you to consider – we’ll show you how to revise your post here on the site.
- We will format your post, help you choose illustrations if necessary, and schedule your post for publication.
- After it’s published, we’ll promote it via social media and our newsletter, and you can share it via your social media accounts.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. Or during business hours, you can click the blue chat button in the bottom right corner and we’ll respond as soon as we’re available.
We look forward to working with you!
Bruce Milligan (LinkedIn)
Executive Editor, govCDOiq.org