The CDO Council will provide updates about its activities and the implementation of the Chief Data Officer role in the Federal government. The meeting will include panel discussions on how CDOs are impacting their agency missions and collaborating across the government to address data challenges. There will also be presentations about the role of data in key administration priorities such as Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA). The meeting will include a chance to submit written questions.
Who Should Attend?
This is a public meeting. The meeting is open to Federal employees as well as any members of the public, including industry, civil society, academia, and any users of Federal government data. You should attend if you want to:
- Learn more about the CDO Council’s efforts to expand the strategic use of data by Federal agencies
- Understand how the Federal government is working to improve access to data assets
- Learn how cross-agency councils are working on data challenges and collaborating
- Learn about how data plays a critical role in Administration priorities
In this public meeting, we will share:
- CDO Council accomplishments and priorities
- CDO Council, CDOs and Implementation of the Evidence Act
- Federal Data and the Evolving Role of the Federal CDO
- Panel Discussion: Driving Results for the People
- Panel Discussion: Teamwork makes the Dream work – Collaboration Driving Success
- Panel Discussion: Supporting Operational Relevance
- The Power of Data for Improving Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility