In response to the “Blueprint for an AI Bill of Rights” from the Office of Science and Technology Policy, ATARC is hosting a free webinar series featuring government leaders, academics, and researchers to promote discussion about the Blueprint’s goals.
ATARC’s first panel will focus on concerns and protections for the Blueprint’s “Algorithmic Discrimination” pillar. Scheduled panelists are:
- Louis Barbier, Associate Chief Scientist, NASA
- Scott Beliveau, Chief Data Officer (Acting), OCIO, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Arnold Chu, Principal Financial Analyst, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Ramsay Brown, CEO, Mission Control
- Moderator: Ken Farber, Solutions Architect, TekSynap