How can federal agencies benefit from digital and IT modernization? At the 2023 ATARC Federal IT Modernization Summit, experts will address how agencies can begin to shift things towards a more modern future and will share their own successes and failures in modernizing their organizations. The keynote presentation will be from Dr. Kenneth Clark, Assistant Director, Office of Information Governance and Privacy, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Panel presentations will include:
- Two Years of Dramatic Change: Federal Workforce and IT Modernization
- IT Modernization and Limited Resources: How to Overcome This Hurdle?
- DevSecOps and How it Can Help Usher Your Organization into 2023
- AI and RPA: Modernization Tools and How They Can Help
- Look to the Future: 2023 and Agencies’ Modernization Goals
Visit the event website for pricing details for Federal employees, ATARC members, and other industry representatives.