The International Chief Data Officer and Information Quality (CDOIQ) Symposium, now in its 17th year, is one of the key events for sharing and exchanging cutting-edge ideas, content and discussions. Our purpose is to advance the knowledge and accelerate the adoption of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) role in all industries and geographical countries. As Data is a critical aspect of every organization, the symposium is focusing on the management and leadership of this critical element for the 21st century that will benefit every organization.
Against the backdrop of Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Quality, and Data Management, the 3-day CDOIQ Symposium will host its event physically on-site at Hyatt Regency Cambridge Hotel and live-streamed virtually through the Whova platform and will explore delivering mature data & analytics capabilities for ROI, including local organizational issues to global challenges, through case studies from industry, academic, financial, government and healthcare leaders.
On-site Admission: $1,600
Virtual Admission: $800
The 2023 CDOIQ Symposium agenda includes numerous federal data leaders sharing their insights and lessons learned:
- CAPT Brian Erikson, CDO, US Coast Guard
- Roger Mishoe, CDO, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Melanie Krause, CDAO, Internal Revenue Service
- Justin Marsico, CDO, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Mark Krzysko, Principal Deputy Director for Acquisition Data and Analytics, U.S. Department of Defense
- Ren Essene, CDO, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Kirsten Dalboe, CDO, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Katherine Tom, CDO, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Eileen Vidrine, Chief Data and AI Officer, Department of the Air Force