If you’re a data engineer, data scientist, or data analyst in a federal agency that uses Databricks — or if you’re evaluating new lakehouse platforms or just expanding your skills — you should consider attending the Databricks Data & AI Summit. Choose your experience: Either in-person in San Francisco or a free virtual experience.
Data + AI Summit Virtual (Free)
This year’s free virtual experience will include access to live-streamed keynotes, select sessions designed and led by data experts, as well as unlimited access to on-demand sessions soon after the live event. Perks of the virtual experience:
- Watch the livestream of keynotes online, at any time
- Enjoy a livestream of select sessions covering the Lakehouse Platform and the latest open-source technologies
- View “Live From the Lakehouse Chalet” — a series of interviews with Databricks co-founders, industry leaders, and community luminaries — plus get product announcements and updates broadcast directly from the Databricks booth
Data + AI Summit In-Person (Registration Fee)
Join thousands of data experts from in San Francisco June 26-29 or virtually June 28-29. Immerse yourself in all things data — get inspired and hear from leading industry experts about the latest technology trends and advances.
- Learn: Keep your knowledge sharp and discover the latest data science and engineering techniques. Enjoy 250+ highly technical sessions from experts spanning the data and AI industry on topics such as machine learning, analytics, security, data lakehouses, and more.
- Build: Take advantage of our training and certification offerings onsite — a mix of instruction and hands-on exercises to help you improve your data engineering, data science, and machine learning skills. Courses are specifically designed for data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and business leaders. Validate your skills with a FREE certification exam!
- Grow: Discover how others are applying the data lakehouse architecture to unify data, analytics, and AI on one platform. See why over 50,000 data professionals have joined the Data + AI Summit experience. Joining us in San Francisco? Expand your professional network and get to know other data and AI practitioners through breakout sessions, meetup events, and social spaces.