Data ROI, Value of Data, Data Products, Data Use Cases, Data Monetization, DataCo – These and other vital concepts are increasingly becoming part of organizations’ digital transformation journeys. The next leg up for many organizations means finance, valuation, sales, and legal functions are fluent in recognizing data’s role in driving business.
The Data ROI Special Interest Group (SIG) of the EDM Council is leading that drive by bringing together business leaders from across many industries to collaboratively address real-world data ROI and data value issues.
This webinar will highlight the current and anticipated work of the Data ROI SIG with detailed coverage of the 2023 agenda items and a review of work recently completed, The webinar will discuss current approaches to Data ROI including emerging trends such as the creation of DataCos, wholly owned subsidiaries with assigned data rights which could potentially be the North Star for the CDO community.
- Sunil Soares, CEO and Founder, YourDataConnect
- Matt Noll, Senior Manager, Transactions & Corporate Finance, EY
- Morgan Templar, CEO, Get Governed LLC
- Brian McConnell, CEO, Wellington Consulting Group
- Moderator: Jim Halcomb, Head of Products, EDM Council