The U.S. Army Acquisition Center, PEO Enterprise Information Systems CIO is searching for a Supervisory IT Specialists (DATAMGT) to serve as a senior-level AI and Data Director, according to a job posting on USAJobs.gov.
This remote position, working for the PEO EIS HQ, requires a dynamic and experienced individual who will lead EIS’ AI and data strategy to drive innovation, enhance business insights and optimize efficiency. This role will shape the organization’s future by leveraging AI- and data-driven decision making.
According to the posting, duties for the AI and Data Director include:
- Serves as the Supervisory technical expert in AI and Data Analytic Management.
- Translates business intelligence (BI) needs received from external stakeholders such as mission partners across the logistics domain and other business areas into architecture solutions.
- Conducts detailed analysis of the area’s mission against existing architectures and define an information technology (IT) future state data environment that will be positioned to support the strategic needs of PEO EIS.
- Utilizes knowledge of a wide range of state-of-the art data automation practices and technology, systems data, data processes, and organization of work processes.
- Performs analytical and evaluative work concerned with integrated systems of computer programs and computer to advise on alternative approaches for extremely complex application system development and/or to resolve critical problems.