The Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Program Executive Office (PEO) Directorate is seeking a Computer Scientist to serve as a Lead Data Architect, according to a job posting on USAJobs.gov. This data expert will support a variety of duties including the application of data science principles, planning, executing, and implementing analytics to support the DCSA enterprise.
According to the posting, the Lead Data Architect:
- Responds in a timely manner appropriate to all emergency or continuity situations and hazard threats in order to assist the Chief of Mission Assurance with providing DCSA leadership and staff with appropriate guidance to respond to and recover from any emergency, continuity, or all hazards threat event.
- Serves as a Data Architect responsible for developing and implementing architectural solutions that are in direct support of DCSA’s integration of PAEI across various mission areas.
- Work within DCSA’s Ai Architectural framework and little additional guidance for Ai-enabled capability development including related technology and data integration solution recommendations.
- Develops, formulates, advises and directs sensitive and critical operational concepts and strategies for broad spectrum programs, projects and initiatives undertaken by the PEO or Mission or Mission Support Areas.
- Researches artificial intelligence (Ai) including the application of computers to solve problems and to understand the principles of human intelligence.
- Investigates/integrates natural language processing (NLP) algorithms to enhance machine learning (ML) enabled data processing capabilities.
- Serves as a catalyst for creative engineering/computer scientist thinking to integrate new technology capabilities and opportunities to develop more effective and responsive intelligence.