DHS is recruiting an executive leader in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) National Risk Management Center (NRMC) to support the timely, actionable, and integrated analysis enabling CISA and the broader critical infrastructure community to drive secure and resilient critical infrastructure. The Assoc. Director for Analytics Capabilities will oversee programs and branches responsible for providing a comprehensive array of capabilities upon which CISA analyzes, manages, and reduces risks to critical infrastructure. This position is in the DHS Cybersecurity Service.
According to the posting, duties for the job_title include:
- Lead subordinate managers, programs, and technical teams in data strategy and data management, research and development, modelling and simulation, and all requirements for analytic tools, data and methods.
- Oversee daily activities and ongoing outcomes of NRMC Data Solutions, National Infrastructure Simulation and Analysis Center (NISAC) Project Management Office, Analytic Tool Solutions, and Analytic Capability Hub branches.
- Manage large and high-value projects, to identify limitations in a complex organization and implement effective and efficient solutions.
- Apply technical acumen and leadership ensuring the successful planning, development, and implementation of NRMC’s Analytic Capabilities, including modeling and simulation platforms, data sciences, and research and development efforts.
- Perform assessment, prioritization, and measurement of program management and contract support across key analytic programs, recommending data resourcing, methodology and tool investments that aligns with NRMC and CISA strategic priorities.
- Direct development of analytical tools, data management, technical reports, and models developed by the National Labs, DHS Science and Technology Directorate (S&T), and other Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs) on behalf of CISA NRMC.
- Direct development of quantitative assessment methodologies and identify and implement strategies to resolve data gaps necessary to produce actionable results.
- Develop strategic partnerships and training opportunities to share information related to analytic platforms and provide outreach/liaison and user support for Analytic Capabilities.