The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is seeking a Chief, Data Strategy Section to join the Division of Information Technology, Chief Data Officer Staff, Data Strategy Section in Washington, DC, according to a job posting on USAJobs.gov.
According to the job posting, the duties of the Chief, Data Strategy Section include:
- Serving as subject matter expert to the CIOO on substantive matters pertaining to enterprise data and data strategies for IT programs for the FDIC.
- Analyzing business and technology trends and strategies to ensure data strategies and architecture remains relevant to business needs; address strategic initiatives; and address material gaps in the target data architecture.
- Identifying material gaps between the current and the target data architecture and working collectively with management and staff to develop effective plans and investment cases designed to accelerate transition to target architecture state and simplify the data and technology landscape.
- Shepherding the data strategy, fostering a data-driven culture.
- Serving as a key contributor to the investment preparation and decision-making process, advocating for investments that are material to data strategy and business objective achievement.