The GSA‘s Technology Transformation Services, (TTS) Centers of Excellence (CoE) is searching for a Data & Analytics Modernization Lead, according to a job posting on GSA.gov. TTS COE expect to hire three employees in this position, as first noted on OrangeSlices.ai.
As part of GSA’s TTS, the CoE initiative accelerates IT modernization at federal agencies by leveraging private sector innovation and government services while centralizing best practices and expertise for holistic transformation. CoE works with partner agencies to enhance their ability to innovate so they can continuously modernize to address emerging opportunities and challenges.
According to the job posting, the Data & Analytics Modernization Lead will:
- Help the GSA’s agency partner make sense of the complex digital landscape and how technology and process modernization can benefit their programs and users.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with our agency partners, and set up engagements to be successful.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver user-centered solutions to complex problems.
- Help our agency partners to develop their own capacity for continuous innovation.
- Offer a customized Data and Analytics strategic guidance that enables optimal access to agency data.
- Develop well-defined implementation plans that include year-long projects, benefits, and risks.