The Office of the Director of National Intelligence is searching for a new Deputy Assistant Director of National Intelligence (ADNI) for Data and Partnership Interoperability (DPI), who will also serve as the Intelligence Community (IC) Deputy CDO, according to a job posting on USAJobs.gov.
This position will work within the Policy & Capabilities (PC) Directorate, which ensures the IC is best postured for the threats and challenges of an uncertain future, through strategy, policy, and capabilities development. According to their website, the DPI office works to develop and further partnerships to enable the development, adoption, and use of solutions and standards that promote data and information sharing, safeguarding, and interoperability.
According to the posting, duties for the IC Deputy CDO include:
- In concert with IC Chief Data Officer, Guide development of strategic plans, evaluation of plan effectiveness and Community performance, and development of performance and resource recommendations to support the Community’s overall attainment of the U.S. Government’s strategic objectives for promoting IC-wide data interoperability.
- Create and sustain partnerships with other IC elements.
- Lead a professional staff, assess performance, oversee goal setting, and provide feedback on personal and professional development. Interact with managers to ensure compliance and collaboration with policies which aides in developing the organizational culture.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other ODNI and IC components and other government agencies to address issues that span multiple mission or program areas.
- Lead a professional staff in successfully defining and managing complex programs and projects that may include ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces; ensure timelines, costs, deliverables, and outcomes are achieved according to approved plans.
- Establish, guide, and oversee ODNI and IC working groups, boards, and committees, as needed, to support accomplishment of corporate and strategic goals as they pertain to IC data management practices for promoting Data Interoperability across the IC and between the IC and its partners.
- Represent the DNI or Office on-related fora and conduct ongoing collaboration and outreach with stakeholders and partners across the ODNI, IC, Department of Defense, United States Government, and oversight organizations (e.g., Congress and OMB), as needed, to meet mission objectives.