The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) within the Dept. of Veterans Affairs is searching for a Management and Program Analysis Officer to serve as Chief of Informatics & Analytics (I&A), according to a job posting on USAJobs.gov.
The Chief of I&A is responsible for a large volume of duties in an extremely complex medical facility, which is constantly evolving within a competitive geographic area. This person serves as a leader of a team that provides I&A support for the Ralph H. Johnson Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (RHJ VAMC) leaders and field managers.
According to the posting, duties for the Chief of I&A include:
- Serves as a leader of a team that provides informatics and analytical support for the RHJ VAMC leaders and field managers.
- Provides informal feedback and periodically evaluates employee performance. Resolves informal complaints and grievances.
- Evaluates information and makes recommendations for effective organizational changes, including those related to the collection and analysis of information.
- Assists with information needed to manage critical aspects of operations and design and development of information, analytical studies, and data templates.
- Leads the service in the identification of information needs to manage the critical aspects of clinical operations and design and develop information, analytic studies and data templates to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.