CDOIQ Symposium 2024 Opens the Call for Submissions
The 18th Annual CDOIQ Symposium, to be held in Cambridge, MA on July 16-18, 2024, has opened the call for submissions for those interested in presenting or participating in a panel discussion. The 2023 event included more than 2,700 participants globally, with more than 700 in-person attendees.
Topics can be submitted online via SurveyMonkey until Nov. 30, 2023. Submitters will be notified by Jan. 15, 2024 whether they are selected to present.
Of interest to the federal data community, the CDOIQ Symposium has added a new Public Sector track for the 2024 event. The 2024 Symposium will continue to feature a plenary keynote speech, five parallel onsite tracks, and two virtual tracks. In each track we solicit, but not limited to, case studies, policies and strategies, prioritizations and alignment, and innovative research results. The themes of the tracks, tentatively, are as follows:
- Track A: Public Sector (NEW)
- Track B: Executive Decisions: CDO Strategy Phases
- Track C: Navigating Career Paths and Mastering Skills for Chief Data Officers (NEW)
- Track D: Actionable Insights: Translating Data to Actionable Insight for the Enterprise
- Track E: Innovative Research and Startups: Knowledge Fit for Use (NEW)
- Track F: Global Issues in Data Management and Data Sharing (Virtual – NEW)
- Track G: Leadership in Actions: Success Stories, Lessons Learned (Virtual)