MIT CDOIQ Symposium Posts Full Agenda
Many government data professionals have attended and/or presented at the annual MIT Chief Data Officer & Information Quality (CDOIQ) Symposium in the last 16 years. The full agenda has been posted for the CDOIQ 2023 Symposium, which will run from July 18-20 in Cambridge, MA.
Online registration is now open. The registration fee is $1,600 for onsite attendance and $800 for virtual participation.
The agenda includes 5 onsite tracks and 2 virtual tracks. Government presenters currently on the agenda include:
- Christopher Rotler, Asst. CDO, USDA Food & Nutrition Service
- CAPT Brian Erikson, CDO, US Coast Guard
- Roger Mishoe, CDO, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Melanie Krause, CDAO, Internal Revenue Service
- Justin Marsico, CDO, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Mark Krzysko, Principal Deputy Director for Acquisition Data and Analytics, U.S. Department of Defense
- Ren Essene, CDO, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Kirsten Dalboe, CDO, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Katherine Tom, CDO, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Eileen Vidrine, Chief Data and AI Officer, Department of the Air Force
- Jill Marlowe, Digital Transformation Officer, NASA