GovWin IQ Market Analysis: Data & Analytics Provisions in the FY 2024 Draft NDAA
A new GovWin IQ market analysis by Christine French, Sr. Principal Research Analyst at Deltek, summarizes the data and analytics provisions in the FY 2024 Draft National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
Among the provisions discussed in the analysis are:
- DOD Prize Competitions for Business Systems Modernization (Section 221)
- Management of Data Assets by Chief Digital Officer (Section 1705)
- Control and Management of DOD Data and Establishment of Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer Governing Council (Section 1725)
- Report on Data Sharing and Coordination (Section 6099)
- Establishment and Expansion of the Bureau of Chief Data Officer Program (Section 6302)
- Establishment of the Chief Artificial Intelligence Office of the Department of State (Section 6303)
Read more about each of these provisions on iq.govwin.com.