This position is located in the DOL Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management (OASAM), OCIO, Directorate of Technology, Innovation, and Engineering (TIE).
According to the posting, duties for the Director of Enterprise Data Services include:
- Serves as Director of Enterprise Data Services, overseeing and directing data management and analytics teams to design and implement enterprise-wide data management, business intelligence and advanced analytics project(s) or program(s) with organization-wide stakeholders.
- Communicates and tracks key performance metrics across departments.
- Applies statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Creates and maintains design and requirements documents to identify the development needs for streamlining and improving agency operations.
- Serves as expert consultant and advisor to Chief Technology Officer (CTO)/Deputy CTO regarding the application of DOL, scientific, and statistical standards to data evaluation and analysis in the development of high-priority analyses and actionable metrics.
- Establishes, implements and employs predictive modeling and advanced statistical analysis processes to facilitate business decision-making for TIE senior leadership.